Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Kamana Sanctuary

It's been a minute since I've travel. My lil one has been growing up so fast & she has been keeping me busy. It's December here in the Philippines & typhoon season is coming to an end. So beach, sun & sand season is on the horizon. First on the list is Subic bay in Olongapo, Philippines. It's the old U.S. Navy base a lil over two hours drive north of Manila.
We decided to leave at 6 a.m. just right after she had her milk. She's still sleepy so the drive was quiet. My projected time arrival time was 8:30 a.m. with stops.

So by 9:00 a.m. you want to be sitting here.

& having liquid (Beer) breakfast by 9:01 a.m. That's very important to have a timeline.

My lil one is very chill. Her milk on the right...watermelon shake on the left. Check out below what's in front of her...

there are a few un-touch coves behind that mountain. 

My 9 foot sportbrella. Sets up in about 10 seconds.

She doesn't want to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment