Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Holy Week in Boracay w/ Hope

My first Holy Week in Boracay was in 2011. My wife got a week off before she starts with her new job and my oldest brother came down for California. Hope's first time in Boracay (Lucky Baby)...

With my Kuya. Fist time Hope's meeting any of her uncle from my side.

Landed in Kalibo. They really should let these types of airplanes land in Caticlan. Seats more people and way more comfortable. It's gotta be our last time flying in Kalibo. The travel time from Kalibo to Boracay definitely ruins the trip. My wife would say "it's suicide". She has motion sickness so she was throwing up the whole time.

Power Steering


It was our first time NOT staying beach front. We chose Alta Vista de Boracay for a number of reason. The loft was spacious. The price also for Holy Week was great. 

My brother finally relaxed after five years

View from our room

They served Filipino breakfast buffet style. The views are really good. Fresh air, less crowd & zero noise. Compare to white beach this time of the year. Really breezy and cool as well. 

One of nicest infinity pool in Boracay overlooking it all.


Boracay Regency has three pools. This has to be the nicest one. My opinion it's the nicest one in all Boracay. We might stay here next time we bring out Hope. She absolutely loves the pool. 

My Hope



Click here for a short video of Hope crawling around the white sand of Boracay.

Mommy teaching her how to write on the sands

She will grow up here



Holy week in Boracay is all bout the promos at the beach.


1 comment:

  1. nice family pics! lots of LOVE.

    Alta Vista de Boracay Loft units are for SALE, with condotel OPTIONS! Fully Fitted & Fully FURNISHED!
    PROMO TERMS of 10% downpayment to move-in, then 10% over 12 months, 80% balance thru bank financing.
    w/ reimbursible 6 air trips.
    BEST DEAL!?
    reach me at mark.abulo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete